January 09, 2008

Updates : Astrological Prediction (Solar Returns, Transits, Directions, & More!)

Finally the updates concerning Chapter 8 have been complete with all the information concerning how to cast and read Solar Returns, Transits, Directions and Profections! If youve ever wondered how to predict the future with Astrology this is definately the chapter for you!

I have also added a much requested "About" page, an Astrological Glossary and some information concerning the Head and Tail of the Dragon!

www.Antiquus-Astrology.com

Aaron Brody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never completely understood the concept of solar returns, even though I know they are important. I probably should get one done, I suppose. I have heard they "fill in the blanks" in your chart. Thanks for this post.